A resident of the Monterey Peninsula and Realtor since 1986, Karen has been successful in a variety of Real Estate markets. The changes in technology, buyer profiles, contract law, and building and zoning regulations have kept her challenged and fascinated by this complex industry. And, her interest in building community spirit and goodwill is an integral element in her way of doing business. She has been actively involved in local schools; both public and private, and is very engaged in her Realtor Associations Local Government Affairs committee.
She brings an articulate and optimistic outlook to a transaction and is an adroit negotiator. This is essential for both buyers and sellers. The art of a effective and comfortable transaction is one that is honed by years of experience and the desire to create a positive environment.
* Specializing in Monterey Peninsula Coastal Towns: Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, and Carmel Valley
* Credential Accredited Buyer Representative
* Member of NAR, CAR, WCR and CRS
* 2015 President of Women's Council of Realtors, Monterey Peninsula
* Extensive knowledge of local schools, Public and Private
* 2009-2012 Director, Monterey County Association of Realtors
* Previews Property Specialist
* Sales Awards: President's Club, Sterling and Diamond Club Awards
* Staging for Marketing Expertise
* Golden Hammer Award from Habitat for Humanity
* Short Sale and Income Property Sales Experience
* Avid Hiker and Cyclist with local knowledge of "hot spots"